Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

Victoria - a burlesque outfit made of latex

Victoria was a line I made like three years ago, and for the time was something quite innovating. But time passed and things evolved on SL. And so are we!!
As you all know I am picking some designs I think are worth and renewing them. Now was Victoria time: the system skirt is gone and at it's place I put some tinny shorts. The texture of the prim skirt was changed too and the shines at the entire outfit were remade. The pasties disappeared to give place to a bra and also the hat had some new shines. The result is a pretty changed outfit but still with that burlesque look that defined Victoria.


For now only the black version is out for sale, I took off the red and sugared pink ones so that I can make some improvements on those too. They will be available as soon as possible.


Meanwhile check out the transformation on Victoria Black, and come to the store grab the transfer option or to the MP if you prefer it with copy permissions.









No comments:

Post a Comment