Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

July's group gift - Disco Fever Aquamarine

The third and last of Disco collection and, I must admit it, my favorite.
I was having a true creation crisis when I sat to create this month's group gift, had no ideas.. everything I was doing wasn't good enough, almost punched the comp...
But.. somehow... I pulled the fabric here and there and the idea for this short dress started to get shape. Step by step it was appearing before my eyes and I was loving it. 
After, I didn't even notice time passing and before I could realize Aquamarine was ready and soooooo cute :)




And you know what you have to do to get it: just come to our store in world, activate your group tag, or join AtaMe's group in case your not in it already, and click the display.
This gift is transferable, so heads up guys, a very nice gift you have here, your chance to make an excellent figure and for free ;) 


Have a great day all :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment