Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

Bring me to life

I know.... I know..... during a lonnnggg time AtaMe's name was just associated with latex. Now we have diamond gowns, casual wear dresses as gifts and ermmm gorean outfits???


Well if "Bring me to life" is a gorean outfit or not, will depend on the user. To me is a dress created with nature as inspiration. That primitive feeling of bare feet on moisten grass and dirt. The aroma of fresh woods after a rainy night, natural materials that would allow us to get dressed... and so much more....
A return to innocence to our primitive instincts, to the most original state of mind...


A unique and original creation for those that like special designs.


And according to my costumers feedback is very wearable and demands for no editing time the two sizes flexi prim skirts makes it possible to fit properly as soon as you wear it.



Have a good day all and remember...... make life good!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment