Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Tantrum Version 2

Tantrum is an oldie at AtaMe, a lingerie set that soon grabbed our costumers attention and preference. 
Just, lately, I was frowning to myself every time I noticed someone bought it. With the new technics I learnt, I knew I could do a lot better...
So, one day I had a tantrum myself and along with some other designs, Tantrum got out the shelfs and was sent to the makeover department. It would only see day light again when I considered was good enough for my costumers....
And after some hair pulling and threats to the computer I finally made it.
Tantrum got a new shine work and became a MUST HAVE lingerie set at any sexy woman closet.
It comes with two options: just the bra and panties look, or the tight corset worked with buckles at the front and back, allways with long gloves and stockings.


At the pictures bellow you can see what I am refering to and also check the diferences between the NEW Tantrum and the old one.














As you all know, but is never too much to remeber,Tantrum can be bought with Transfer rights at our store in world, or with Copy rights at the Market place.



No comments:

Post a Comment