Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

DIamonds!!! Want!!

Those of you that follow my work must be thinking that I got diamond fever :)
And is kinda true...


Started with Naiade and that long gown that was so nicely accepted by you all and it went on...


Loved the texture and I simply couldn't drop the diamonds, diamonds everywhere.... and somewhere during this process I KNEW I had to finish with a wedding gown. Something dazzling and breathtaking, my own fantasy of what a wedding dress must be.


And here is "Eclipse"!!


The body is the same of my short cocktail dress, the way it embraces the breasts seemed perfect to me, so I had no doubts that was the upper part of this dream vision. Then the roses... black, rare and mysterious, warping the waist and hips in a very elegant design. Finally the skirt, some metallic grid, firm but flowing at the same time, glowing around the legs looking different and eye catching at each step, the tail dragging or moving around acting like a part of the goddess that you are, a diamonds goddess, ethereal...


Or maybe you prefer something more simple, more discrete, as much as a diamonds dress can be :P


But yes, those that would like to wear this design but do not pretend to be a bride in the near future, can do it with another version. The Eclipse Gown replaces the long tail by a skirt that follows the legs line not loosing the sensual flow and glamour, and also at a more affordable price.


And with this, I think I will close the diamonds fever, at least for now :P


Have a great day you all and make life good!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment