Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Domina, she got the power!!!

Yes, I try to create new designs as most as possible, but the truth is that I can't leave behind those that I think are really good and are loosing them self cause were made in an earlier stage, at the times I was still giving my baby steps with photoshop.
Call me sentimental, but the thing is really that, I cherish every creation, made with love and care. :P

Domina, I can't really say when I first created this outfit, I remember at first I created it with an greenish army style colour, but then a costumer gave me a heads up to do it black, and the effect was just exquisite.
Soon the greenish one was tossed to the memories closet and the black/white version ruled.

So what else could I do, but try to make it better again??

This outfit reminds me of some strict and dark library, a Mistress teaching her pupil with a demanding hand and........ well the end of this story is really up to you to decide. The outfit it self gives the opportunity of creating a long and teasing rp, the rest is in your hands now :)

However, for all of those that like the corset look and are not so much inn the Domme role, this time I put the lingerie set itself to be sold separately at a lower price. So if you like it you don't have to pay for the dress too.

In the end, I hope you enjoy so much to wear it as I did making it.

Have fun all, and make life good :)








Hair - Emo-tions

*The outfits at this pics can be bought with copy/no transfer rights at the marketplace (you can also try the demo there). Or no copy/transfer at our store inworld*

No comments:

Post a Comment