Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Vamp Cat Suit Line

All that know me, know that I am constantly trying to improve, finding new ways of doing my creations and give you my best quality work.

Also, for all those that follow AtaMe more closely, you know that my latex production has been a bit on stand by...

There is a reason for it... been figuring out, not only how to make mesh fit as better as possible but also to improve all latex texture so that a new age of AtaMe latex textures can come to all of you.

The first one coming out with this new look is Vamp Cat Suit. Inspired at one of our best sellers with few changes and a stunning latex texture.

Three colours for you and among them white... Yes I finally managed to make a latex white that pleases me, not looking like grey latex but keeping the shines. Check for yourself..

Hope you enjoy it :))






No comments:

Post a Comment