Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Xendra so sexy you have to have it!!

Right.. 
I know... 
latex too :)

Lately I've been turning myself to Role Play creation and had some of my latex costumers asking if I stop creating latex. Answer is NO!! But some how I was needing this new creative insight.

Good thing is, some of the designs I have in my mind for role play can be easily used with latex too, and I must say I am pretty happy with the result I got with Xendra. 

At the role play area you have two options, Black and White leather outfits with chain collar and belt. A mix between sexy and fierce that results perfectly.




The latex version comes in Black and Red, I tried to make it white latex, but haven't found the right proportion to make the shines look realistic on white, so to have something out that doesn't look perfect to me, I prefer to not do it.

BUT..... the red one came out soooo yummyyy... *grins*

Come by to AtaMe's store in world, or to the marketplace and grab the one you like most... or... all of them :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment