Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Luna renewed

Was about time that I put my hands at Luna and do the changes I was wanting to do for so long... what was the problem??? same old same: system skirt :|

Yeah that thing that most people complaint that makes their butt look HUGE.

Could have done it in mesh?? yush... but this humble friend of yours is still eye measuring that freaky thing (have to learn it from scratch .. but.. I WILL :P)

While me and mesh are still choosing weapons, I have to pull my creativity and make old outfits look the best with the tools I have. Sooooooo... Luna's system skirt is gone and the outfit turned into a stunning white latex gown with hood, very slavish. 

The gag comes with the outfit, full perms and free, as the will stated by the maker at the time she put her things available to everyone.

Hope you like the new look of Luna and have fun with it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment