Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Constrict V2

I always liked Constrict, always liked the design and the mask detail, but I knew I could make it even better.

If there's one thing I hate is to see costumers buying something that deep inside I know could be improved greatly, makes me shiver at my desk, lol

And as time goes by and I learn new technics is easy for that to happen.. I always look at older designs and think.. ohh I could change that, or could take this, or add something. 

So, when I put up the new building for AtaMe's store I took some designs off sale and put them at my "to improve" list.

And the first one to come out was Constrict, basically what it needed was just some work with the shines and there it is: new, sexy and irresistible. 

Check out the "before and after" pics, so you can judge for yourself :) 



Before
After



No comments:

Post a Comment