Pages

Thursday 23 December 2010

Just for Godesses - Strap

Look at me, devour me with your eyes, make me feel like a woman, feel beautiful. Come closer, touch me make me bend to your demands. Fill me with romance and lust, fill me with your more demanding thoughts.
Or .... no ... let yourself be there seeing me from far, wanting me without being able to touch me. I am the proud owner of myself and my body is just one more torment for you. Kneel before my beauty and give thanks every day for beeing mine.

can give myself completely and be a toy at your hands or be a Goddess and make you submit to my most secret desires. Don't try to understand me, you can't. Look at me just for who I am, a woman full of passion .... as the dress I wear, what you see on me will depend from the angle you look...




                                           Picture by DonnateIIa Calamari

Strap is a dress full of sensuality, nobody will remain indifferent when you use it. Perfect for surprising that special person or simply to feel... Divine. Find it in the usual place ... Or if you want to offer it to someone to visit our page in the marketplace just don't forget to enable adult content. You can also have the option of offering inworld, just send an IM to Milu Laval and I'll sort it for you.

Price: 250 L

No comments:

Post a Comment